DGT3000 Chess Clock
£77.00 Incl VAT | (£64.17 Excl VAT)
The DGT3000 was launched in October 2014 and is DGT’s most advanced chess clock.
It has many useful features and, in addition, connects with all DGT e-Boards.
Compliant with FIDE rules and regulations.
Guaranteed by the manufacturer for five years.
The DGT3000 is DGT’s most advanced chess clock. It has many useful features and, in addition, connects with all DGT e-Boards. Simply the best and in full accordance with FIDE rules and regulations.
- Seconds are always shown from the start
- Large display
- 25 pre-set timing systems
- Five slots for customised settings
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
- US delay and Bronstein delay
- When connected to a DGT e-board, the timer can send displayed times to a central tournament system
- Can also be used as a display to show the moves and times when a DGT e-Board is used to play against a computer or opponent over the internet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.